Footprints for the Future is a not-for-profit organization that provides our youth nationwide with an opportunity to develop their skills and build character through the sports philosophy. Established in 2010, Footprints for the Future is committed to serving youth and offers innovative programs that span the field of mental health, juvenile justice, employment and education. We deal with such critical issues as homelessness, substance abuse, delinquency, child abuse, delayed education and unemployment. We also strive to uphold the following values:
- Providing quality services to all of our clients, regardless of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, mental or physical disabilities or ability to pay for services.
- Showing sensitivity and caring.
- Being accountable and responsive.
- Pursuing professional excellence.
- Offering a fulfilling work experience and professional development for its employees.
Footprints for the Future consists of the Chris Warren Football Camp program that serves to build strong character for the community youth-at risk and includes:
- Community Action Program: Outreach to help the community through student volunteers.
- College Counseling Services: Scheduled workshop services for students, and their families seeking assistance with college placement and process.
- Footprints Schoolhouse: Academic services for youth.
- Leadership program for youth ages 14 to 25.
Today, Footprints for the Future is looking forward to building the reputation for being a leader in the nonprofit sector with its state-of-the-art services for youth. Footprints for the Future is proud to present its programs and bring its participants the opportunity to build a stronger character "one step at a time".